Kirk Spano Financial Network
- Work with me from anywhere in America.
- Get access to leading national money managers.
- Get local financial planning and CPA services.
- Lower price than broker sold mutual funds.
Learn about this unique opportunity to secure your future.
Paid Intern / Junior Equity Analyst
- Finance and/or economics background
- Strong research skills
- Strong writing skills
- Must come into office either Friday morning or Friday afternoon for about 3 hours.
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ability to prioritize and emotional stability
The person hired will perform investment research for the firm and investment publications I contribute to or am publishing. Intern will receive attribution/credit on publications. There is an opportunity for the right candidate to become nationally published and for full-time employment in the future. Pay is based on a per piece of research completed. Will work with your school to get your college credit.
Prior to interviewing
Prior to working
Beating the Street
How Harvard and Yale Beat the Market
Lords of Finance: The Bankers Who Broke the World
The Big Short
This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Even if you don’t come to work with Bluemound, you should read the listed books if you plan to be in finance.
Contact Kirk Spano directly for further details.