Accredited Investors have unique needs for hard earned wealth.
Bluemound focuses on:
- Maintaining a margin safety with your investments while finding growth and income opportunities.
- Building a strategy to promote multi-generational wealth management.
Bluemound has analyzed and selected various managers with successful track records in their specialties, including hedge funds, private equity, real estate and various alternative investments, to offer to clients who are seeking a more sophisticated long-range approach to investing.
Mr. Spano will also manage specially constructed portfolios for appropriate clients.
As defined by the SEC Accredited Investors are generally considered to be more sophisticated and/or able to participate in certain types of investments. Such investments might include, but are not limited to, hedge funds, private equity funds, private placements, limited partnerships and alternative investments, as well as, more traditional equity and fixed income strategies.
Accredited Investors have special requirements, and in order to proceed further, we must qualify candidates for our Manager of Managers Program to share more information. In general, but again, not limited to, the Accredited Investors we work with fall into the following categories per SEC guidelines:
- a charitable organization, corporation, or partnership with assets exceeding $5 million;
- Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person's spouse, at the time of his purchase exceeds $1,000,000
- Any natural person who had an individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person's spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has a reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year;
- a trust with assets in excess of $5 million, not formed to acquire the securities offered, whose purchases a sophisticated person makes.