Many young investors get off on the wrong foot because they don't have somebody they can trust to work with. In general, younger investors have to talk to sales people who make commissions. $10,000 of investment with a commissioned financial sales person selling mutual funds can cost as much as $550 up front plus a trailing fee.
Unfortunately, younger investors, due to their lower starting account balances, have little or no access to unbiased, independent "fee-only" advisors. This service is designed to remedy that industry problem.
The "Young Investor Program" will help younger investors get started the right way. This service includes:
- An annual financial planning review that will look at your retirement plan at work, investments, personal insurance, budgeting and household goals.
- A free report from credit expert Chuck Harris: 7 Steps to Better Credit & Improving Your Quality of Life
- Bluemound's budgeting worksheet & financial planning inventory.
- A Risk/Comfort assessment to help set expectations.
- Bluemound's Lifetime Mission Plan.
- Free subscription to The American Resource Boom letter.
- Asset allocation monitoring and advisory, including for retirement plans at work.
- Reserve an opportunity to move into our managed account programs in the future. Bluemound's managed account programs will be closing when we reach our target number of families, likely in a few years. YIP clients will have a spot reserved.
This is all offered for a flat $499/year paid via paypal on a recurring subscription. $599/year for couples.
Requirements: Under age 45. Minimum initial investment of $5000 and ongoing contributions of at least $5000 per year.
To learn more contact me directly via our contact form and put YIP in the subject line.